Director Junior Fan
This fan quietly focuses fog, wind, bubbles, up to 40 feet (13m) away in a direct line without spreading. This channeled vortex action allows precise targeting to your subject, making the Director Fans perfect for theater, concerts, video, and photography. Fans can be easily converted to 230v with a transformer. The fan blade is 6.5 inches. Manufactured in the USA.
- CSE Adapted for Theatrical Use.
- Director Jr. quietly focuses fog, wind bubbles up to 40’
- Pushes liquid snow flakes, petals, etc. 30'-40'.
- Channeled vortex action allows for precise targeting to your subject
- Focused quietness makes it perfect for theater, concerts, video, and photography.
- The Director can be placed on a shelf or hung with a Double C-Clamp.
- Fans can be easily converted to 230v with a transformer.
Machine Dims: 9" x 9" x 11.5" (23cm x 23cm x 28cm)
Machine Weight: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
Head Tilt: 80 (degrees)
Blade Size: 6.5" (16.5 cm)
Wind Speed: 4, 6 or 8 mph
Distance: 15' - 40' (4.5m - 12m)
Voltage: 120vac, 1.2a, 60 hz,
(220v, .75a, 50/60 hz with transformer)
Warranty: 1 year parts
Accessories: Double C-clamps with safety cable