CITC’s Director fan quietly focuses fog, wind, bubbles, up to 70 feet (21.5m) away in a direct line without spreading. This unit will push liquid snow flakes, petals, confetti, etc. 30'-40' (10-12m). The channeled vortex action allows precise targeting to your subject, making the Director Fans perfect for theater, concerts, video, and photography. The Director can be hung with a Double C-Clamp. Used on award winning shows such as "Touched By An Angel" and TV commercials worldwide. Fans can be easily converted to 230v with a transformer. The fan blade is 11 inches. Manufactured in the USA.
- CSE Adapted for Theatrical Use.
- Director quietly focuses fog, wind, bubbles, up to 70 feet
- Pushes liquid snow flakes, petals, etc. 30'-40'.
- Channeled vortex action allows for precise targeting to your subject
- Focused quietness makes it perfect for theater, concerts, video, and photography.
- The Director can be placed on a shelf or hung with a Double C-Clamp.
- Fans can be easily converted to 230v with a transformer.
Machine Dims: 16" x 15" x 11.5" (40cm x 38cm x 42cm)
Machine Weight: 11 lbs. (5kg)
Head Tilt: 100 (degrees)
Blade Size: 11" (28cm)
Wind Speed: 6, 9 or 12 mph
Distance: 15' - 70' (220vac - 25', 50', 75')
Voltage: 120vac, 1.2a, 60 hz,
(220v, .75a, 50/60 hz w/transformer)
Warranty: 1 year parts
Accessories: Double C-clamps, safety cable